- Susannah at Cargo Cult Craft had the stats on "Sustainability and your wardrobe" (see above image). Definitely gave me a twinge of guilt about all those muslins I've been making...
- Gertie of Blog for Better Sewing gave us a "Humble History of the House Dress"
- Melissa of Fehr Trade has been writing some great reviews of sewing magazines and books (pattern drafting! exciting!). Her post about Susan Khalje's "Bridal Couture" being a must-have made me wish I hadn't sold my copy used before it got expensive and rare. (I bought it thinking I'd make my own wedding dress, and sold it when I ended up buying one on eBay instead).
- Before her beautiful baby girl arrived, Christina of Assorted Notions showed off her last few maternity sewing projects.
- Threadbared dug up a great Sassy spread on "Dopey Fashion Poses" and got into some of the nastier aspects of "looking professional". Totally relevant to our ponytail discussion earlier this week, no?
- Cidell of Miss Celie's Pants showed off her Creamsicle Burda magazine dress.
- Peter of Male Pattern Boldness asked "Is there anything you wouldn't sew?" and wondered what the deal is with slips vs. linings.
A Well-Behaved WIP
8 hours ago